Frankie had surgery on his jaw today. Back when he had his first surgery to wire it shut to heal, they had to put screws into the plates they surgical implanted so they would have something to wire to. If you remember, he lost a lot of teeth, so they couldn't wire his jaw shut as they normally would. Anyway, today they went in to take the screws out. Luckily he was able to be put under so he wouldn't have to feel the pain during the surgery.
He told me he plans on going back to work a week from Monday. They'll be lucky to have him back. Hopefully this is another step closer to recovery and normal life.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Update on Frankie
Posted by Natasha at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey ! Glad you found our blog...yours is super cute! I think your kids are so dang cute! Come to find out, I actually went to school with your brother Frankie- small world, huh? I feel terrible he was in such a bad accident, I hope his recovery goes quick!
Post a Comment