Today marks one week since we've been at our new house. I can't believe how fast it's gone by. I barely have half the boxes unpacked. I'm trying to declutter and organize as I go. I tried to do it as I packed, but I stopped doing that pretty early on in the packing. I figure we have all the essentials out, so we'll be fine for me to get the rest done at my own pace. (haha, hopefully Keven doesn't read my blog!)
We really love it here. I've always felt more at home out here since this is where we moved when we got married and started having our kids. We haven't met a ton of people yet, but the ones we have met seem to be really nice. Our ward just split, too, so we won't be the only ones feeling new. Our shutters aren't installed yet, so we're kind of living in a fishbowl, but I love all the natural light that I didn't have at our last place. I even started painting Amberlie's room today. It is lime green and VERY bright. It is so her- totally energetic and upbeat. I bought a new beadspread that is really cute and is kind of a tween style, so hopefully it will be a good transitional room. When I get to Katelyn's room it will definitely be pink- she's my baby, so I have to have a girlie room for her. I'll post pics when they're done.
Update on my family member for those of you who've asked: she had surgery and luckily, the cancer had not spread. They were able to remove all of it at that time. Such great news!!! We are still waiting to hear back if she will need to do radiation, but we're just so happy that it had not yet spread.
I'm sure this is long enough by now. For any of you still reading, I'll post some pics later in the week. TTFN
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Finally moved in!
Posted by Natasha at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment