Kaden surprised me. It was him. I would've bet money Katelyn would go first, but she wanted nothing to do with it. Two days later, after seeing her brother get praised and get treats every time he went, she decided she would get on board. It was like a switch was flipped, she was just ready.
They've done very well over the last few weeks. I just can't believe it. Something that I stressed over so much, ended up being fairly easy. Of course, now I have to deal with fighting over who gets to go first, who gets to wash hands first...lol.
I do have to admit, although it is nice not worrying about having diapers/wipes with me when I go somewhere and the extra $40-50 a month will be good too, it makes me sad to know we are another step away from having babies in the house. My sadness over that is definitely a complete opposite to Keven's joy that we are one step closer to having more independent children. Mars vs Venus? : )



1 comments:
I'm totally from Venus like you. I get what you are saying!
Post a Comment