Monday, August 11, 2008

Family Night




We took a break from the normal family night routine (yes, we skipped the lesson, and yes it was because I forgot to prepare it!!) and had family games outside.
Inspired by the women's gymnastics, Katelyn decided to try the bar. She is really holding on to it herself. I'm sitting below to catch her in case she falls before the picture is taken. The kids (yes, Kev is included in that grouping) did laps around the track on Tyler's motorcycle. After that we played baseball, which was tons of fun. The babies were content sitting in their swings on the swingset while we played. If only we could play every night!

1 comments:

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Oh the bliss of summer nights outside while the kids play. It loos like you had a relaxing fun night. It seems like summer is leaving and I am sad.