Sunday, March 22, 2009

12 years!




Wow, time flies when you're having fun! Kev and I celebrated our 12th anniversary yesterday. We went to Olive Garden for dinner. It's a tradition for us to go there (we ate there after getting engaged.) And after dinner he surprised me with a shopping trip for some new clothes. I love to spend time and money on my kids clothes, but never make the effort with myself. So, he forced me into it (ya, not so much forced, I was a willing participant!) and I got some new stuff. 


I can't believe how young we were! It's fun to look back at these pics- geez we were kids! And now all of a sudden we're grown up and responsible for our own little people... crazy! 

I'm so grateful that he came into my life. It was love at first sight and has been that way ever since. He is such a steal and the perfect husband I always wanted- I honestly believe I did something really good in Heaven to be able to deserve him in my life. Here's to the last 12 years babe, and the many more to come! Coy huk jow! (Laotian)

7 comments:

Ashley and Zane said...

Happy anniversary!! Zane and I always go to Olove Garden too! So good!

Andrea :) said...

Congratulations on 12 years!
Andrea :)

tHe DaViS FaMiLY said...

Oh Dangit, I forgot to call and wish you a Happy Anniversary. Well HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. WOOO WOOO...12 Years, thats half my life time, LOL! LOVE YOU!

Nielsen Family said...

Happy anniversary! You guys do look young! But at least you can say you would do it again I love that I can say that. And I think that he did somthing really good in heaven to deserve you! I would love to see your new cloths, what a nice hundband!

Nielsen Family said...

Wow! To think, "Master Keven" shagged Darth Mom 12 years ago!?! Who would've thunk it? Congratulations on your Anniversary! May the force be with you on your journey to the darkside...of your bedroom! HA! From Corbi-wan-Canobi...SR

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are adoreable.

DIY Daily Darling! said...

Kips comment makes me laugh! That was truly funny and such a guy thing to say notice the girls all had sentimental nice thoughts to share and then ... Glad you had a nice anniversary. I can't wait to see your clothes also, what a nice gesture.