It's that time of year again. It seems like our Saturday mornings are taken up by soccer since we have 2 kids in it now. I have to admit, I don't completely enjoy soccer, it's not my favorite sport. And it's been hard with the twinners being little, and with Kev's church calling, this is about his only free-day most of the time. So, needless to say, we don't look forward to it. However, when we finally get there and get settled, it's fun. The kids enjoy it and are good at it, so it's worth the extra time it takes.
As I sit here and talk about the extra time it takes, I'm thinking how crazy I am because I volunteered us to coach Tyler's baseball team in a few weeks. ha ha... However, that IS my favorite sport, so I think it'll be a blast. I'm just excited for the whether to start changing and for it to stay warm. It'll be nice to be outside on a regular basis again.


0 comments:
Post a Comment