Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Decorating the nursery... better late than never!



I'm getting to a place with the twins where it's getting a little easier to think about getting stuff done. ha ha I've been wanting to decorate their room since they were born, but haven't had the time, energy or creativity to get it done. I've been trying really hard to think about how to do a room to fit a boy and a girl, but not so much that I have to do a ton of redecorating when they are no longer sharing a room. I finally decided to do a horizontal stripe of each of their bed colors with a stripe of brown in between to tie it together. After it's dried, I'm going to cut some vinyl crowns with my cricut and put on the stripe. Their bedding has little prince and princess crowns, so I thought that would be cute.


I plan on doing that this week, so we'll see how it goes. These pics are the little name plates I did for them a while ago. I'll post more pics when it's done. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Can't wait to see pix. I love your cute adoreable ideas. Hope all goes well.

tHe DaViS FaMiLY said...

Ahhhh...I Love Those. I'll Have To Have You Make One Of Those For Maya. I Still Love The Letters You Decorated For M-A-Y-A. Your Such A Crafty Little Lady. Can't Wait to See The Twinners Room. Tell The Kiddies All Hi For Me & Love Them. XoXo

Ashley and Zane said...

How cute! Did you cut the vinyl letters with your cricut? I haven't tried vinyl with mine yet, does it work out ok?

Cody and Lindz said...

Super cute! I to ofound it difficult to match boy and girl stuff together, but it all comes together in the end! The Twinners are so dang cute! They wrapped their arms around Cody's legs on Sunday when he went to get Kip from nursery, they thought he was their daddy until they looked up-it was so funny and cute!