We had a great weekend. Friday night I had some friend's over to scrapbook. One of them brought her daughter so she and Amber could hang out and "craft" (their words.) Tyler was invited to escape the estrogen and watch a movie with the guys (thanks Bryan for being willing to do that!) Keven ended up hiding out in the garage getting his motorcycle ready for an upcoming trip (I personally think it was an excuse to get away from all of us!) ha ha
On Valentine's Day I made pink, heart shaped pancakes for breakfast. Kev wasn't too enthused... he isn't a huge fan of pancakes, especially those that look weird. The picture doesn't do them justice, but the kids liked them. We had cranberry juice to go with, so we had a pink theme going on. Carrying on the food theme, heart-shaped sandwiches for lunch, and dinner had red colors too. I think the kids got a kick out of it, Kev rolled his eyes most of the day thinking I was nuts for doing all that. ha ha One of my cute friends brought over a plate of decorated sugar cookies, which the kids loved! I figure it was all worth it in the end, they both said it was the best Valentine's Day ever! : )


1 comments:
Glad I could help. We had fun. We need to have Tyler over more often!
Post a Comment